Quicken rental property manager lets you know your tenant’s rent payments, sends them rent receipts, and makes tax planning extremely easy. The software is very simple to use and is unlike complex accounting solutions. It is ideal for novice rental property owners and seasoned ones. The software contains different categories for various expenses to report tax.
Thus, it is extremely useful for rental property owners. If you plan to invest in it or explore the solution, this article will help you. We will explain in comprehensively the features and the PC requirements to use this rental property management solution.
An Overview of Quicken Rental Property Manager
Every rental property owner knows the importance of keeping track of their holdings. The rental property manager by Quicken helps you streamline the management of rented properties. It helps you do the following:
- Track every aspect of your rentals. This includes bank accounts, property values, tenant lists, documents, loans, expenses, and income.
- See the centralized status of all your properties through the rental dashboard. Also, it shows you the rent you have received and the occupancy.
- Maintain the contact data of your tenant. The software lets you maintain rental agreements, dates of occupancy, and move-outs as well as security deposits.
- You can also learn how to save lease terms, security deposit amounts, and rental rates directly in this software while viewing the Quicken rental property manager tutorial.
- Monitor pending and paid rent.
- Set email alerts with payment links and send them to your tenants for hassle-free payment.
- You can also send receipts to your tenants.
- The rental property manager allows you to track rental expenditures or income from your credit card or bank account.
- You can also run tax schedules to streamline the tax time.
What Are the Requirements to Set up the Rental Property Manager from Quicken
Here are the requirements that your PC must fulfill to use this software.
- The PC processor type should be Intel Pentium II.
- The processor speed should be 300 MHz.
- The operating system can be Windows Millenium and Windows XP.
- A minimum of 64 MB RAM should be available.
- There should be at least 100 MB of hard drive space in your PC.
- CD ROM should be the PC drive type.
- Your computer modem should work at 56.6 Kbps.
- A working internet connection is crucial to use online features.
- Also, your PC should have the basic version of Internet Explorer.
How to Set up the Quicken Rental Property Manager
In order to set up this solution, first purchase it. It comes in a subscription format. After that, add your rental units to it. Add an individual rental property in Quicken if you want the software to show every specific property’s expense, income, and tax deductions.
- Tap the ‘Rental Property’ tab.
- Now, choose ‘Properties & tenants.’
- Select ‘Add property.’
- Input the name and address of your property.
- Then pick if it is a single family home or a multi-unit.
- Lastly, tap ‘OK.’
The Quicken rental property manager lets you manage your finances in a centralized manner. If you have a few rental units, this is the ideal software for you. Although it is not a very modern solution for rental management, it does the work of helping you manage your properties and your finances.
Read More: Brand Asset Management Software