New Zealand is a popular tourist destination with stunning natural beauty. Planning your New Zealand honeymoon Packages can be rewarding. The country is perfect for people who want some adventure along with romance. New Zealand is a place where you can find both icy glaciers and volcanos. This popular honeymoon destination is located in the southwest part of the world. And life here is pretty secluded. So, if you are looking for a place away from the crowd for you and your partner to have some peaceful quality time then New Zealand is perfect for you.
6 Places to Visit in New Zealand
New Zealand is full of awe and mystery. These are the 6 places in the country that are very popular among couples:
Ancient beaches, green forests, and the warm treatment of the locals attract a lot of tourists every year to Coromandel Peninsula. You will receive a peaceful vibe here. You can enjoy kayaking and hiking here. IYou can have a romantic walk to Cathedral Cove from Hahei Beach with your partner.
If you are looking for an island in New Zealand to spend your honeymoon there then Waiheke Island is the best option for you. A short ferry ride of 50 minutes from Auckland will help you reach the island. It has virgin beaches and it is covered with vineyards. You can have romantic walks on the beaches and visit the beautiful vineyards.
You can visit the Hobbiton movie set. It is located in the Matamata district. It has a beautiful shire and is decorated as a hobbit world. You can receive a guided tour around the shire. You can have some exotic drinks at the popular pub named Green Dragon Pub.
- Milford Sound: Rudyard Kipling has declared Milford Sound as the “Eighth Wonder of the world’. It has a soothing natural beauty. Couples who are looking for a calm and quiet place to relax may visit Milford Sound. You can go sightseeing here. Visit Mitre Peak, Sunderland Falls. Outdoor activities like driving and kayaking are also available here.
- Fox Glacier: If you are visiting New Zealand in winter then visit Fox Glacier for sure. This 12-kilometer-long glacier will offer you an enchanting experience. It is New Zealand’s third-largest glacier. It is the best place in New Zealand for snow lovers. Enjoy the heli-hiking here. You can visit Mt Cook and other alpine glaciers as well.
- Rotorua: Rotorua is known for its geothermal hot springs and luxurious resorts. You can enjoy your New Zealand honeymoon here relaxing and enjoying the calmness of the place. Enjoy the mineral pools, spas, massages, and mud baths of Rotorua.
4 Things to Do in New Zealand
New Zealand is an amazing place where you can be a part of multiple amusing activities. Some of them are adventurous as well. These are the 5 activities you must enjoy in New Zealand:
- Hiking: New Zealand is famous for its hikes. There are hundreds of hikes you can choose from in New Zealand. You can hike at the beaches, on the mountains, at the glaciers, and most surprisingly on the volcanos. Some popular hikes in New Zealand are the Milford Track, Routeburn Track, Mount Aspiring Hut, Avalanche Peak, Rob Roy Glacier, etc.
- Dark Sky Reserves: New Zealand is one of the few Dark Sky Reserves in the Southern Hemisphere. Don’t miss the glance of the milky way from the dark sky area of Lake Tekapo. It is one of the best locations for star gazing in the world.
- Outdoor Activities: New Zealand will fill you with excitement. The country has various outdoor activities that will add a thrill to your honeymoon. If both of you guys love adventure then New Zealand is the right honeymoon destination for you guys. Enjoy water rafting, kayaking, jet boating, rock climbing, zip-lining, sky diving, zorbing, mountain biking, and many more here. Outdoor activities are available at multiple locations in the country.
- Enjoy Nature: The natural beauty of New Zealand is breathtaking. Its hot springs, glaciers, volcanos, rocky beaches, snowy mountains, and blue lakes will fill you with wonder. Sightseeing in New Zealand is something mandatory for you.
How to Book the Best New Zealand Honeymoon Packages?
Many tour organizers in India are offering New Zealand Honeymoon packages. But if you are looking for a reputed tour organizer then go for Flybird Tourism. Flybird Tourism is a Noida-based tourism company that is serving its clients for years. They have the best customized and Book New Zealand honeymoon package at an economic rate. It takes care of the tourists’ comfort and safety throughout the trip.
New Zealand is a great honeymoon destination offering natural beauty and adventure. If you are planning to spend your honeymoon there, select a tour package from Flybird and enjoy your trip stress-free.